Friday, January 11, 2013

My first instagram follower!

I have a follower!  And not just any follower, but the authors of this great book that I have leafed through many a time at Barnes & Noble.



My follower/s is Suzanne & Lauren McGrath authors of Good Bones Great Pieces! I have no idea how they found my pictures but I am truly humbled. Makes me almost want to get off my arse and start on the banquette project in the kitchen. I said almost. You know how slow I am at starting and completing projects. Anyway, just love social media and how it can give you a little ego boost once in a while. Thanks Instagram! If you'd like to follow me also, head over to Instagram and type in suzannedingley.

Update. Unfortunately it was all a dream. No not really, but for some reason they're not following me any more :( I feel like I've been broken up with. Oh well, I've still got 2 other loyal followers!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Congrats!! I'm your 3rd follower although I do realise it's nowhere near as exciting ;) You can follow me back if you'd like - I'm under Redlilocks ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly. I'll definitely follow you. Love what you did in your dining room, can't wait to see more.

      Delete