Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Normally I go all out decorating the house for halloween, but that didn't seem to happen this year, for one reason or another.  Next year, I promise.  I also didn't have to spend any money on costumes because Callum wore the costume that I bought him last year (which he didn't wear last year, yes I know buying 2 costumes, but I couldn't resist this one seeing as he's such a monkey fan).  And Roman's costume which I had ordered 2 weeks ago didn't turn up!  So I got a refund.  Instead he decided to go as Slenderman (I have no idea who that is, but apparently he has no face and wears a suit, hence the white mask).




The weather was unseasonably warm for Utah and so the boys managed to score lots of loot.


Notice Callum's methodical sorting.


 Yeah, we hit up some pretty richy houses (not in our neighborhood).  Full-size candy baby!


Roman's costume looks much better without the mask.  He actually looks like a Beatle from their fab days.




Roman sorted his candy into piles too.  No explanation needed.


Wanna trade?


Yeah, it was a pretty good day.


The boys have their first official gig tonight playing at Mo's Bar & Grill.  So excited for them.  Wasatch Music Coaching Academy are putting on a showcase featuring 11 bands!  The boys get to play on 3 songs, all covers of course.  I'll post the video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment