Thursday, June 9, 2011

Urban & Anthro Rugs

The saga of the elusive zigzag rug from Urban Outfitters continues.  Not to bore you with the details, but if I get this rug it will be a miracle.  And because I don't like to hold a grudge, I thought I'd share with you some other pretty rugs from Urban Outfitters and their sister store Anthropologie.

nouveau floral printed rug, Urban Outfitters

scarf border printed rug, Urban Outfitters

batik flowers & bohemian floral rugs, Urban Outfitters

vernal cusp rug, Anthropologie

finnia rugs, gold & blue, Anthropologie

sketched wings rug, Anthropologie

I think my favourite is the sketched wings rug.  And it's currently on sale!  Shame I don't have anywhere to put it.  Do you think Damian would like a new rug in his office? (You know I'm only joking, don't you?)

*Update: Received this email from Urban a few hours after I wrote this blog post*

Hello Suzanne,
 
Unfortunately, the Zigzag printed rug (item #20659470) is no longer available through the stores, website or catalog. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not have plans to reorder this item. We are continually evolving our offerings to keep current with the latest styles and trends.
 
If you require additional assistance or have any other questions, please contact us at service@urbanoutfitters.com
 
So that confirms it, chevron is definitely out of style, as confirmed by the people at Urban Outfitters.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment